* Is living in a Blended Family or a Stepfamily “more than you bargained for?”
* Does step parenting feel like the most challenging and thankless job of all?
* Is the tension and conflict taking its toll on your relationships
* Are you becoming worried about your children and their well-being?
* Are you constantly arguing with your partner about the kids, discipline and parenting in general?
• Is your ex or your partner's ex causing real problems in your blended family and in your relationship
• Are you at the end of your rope and need some answers NOW
* Are you considering entering into a Blended Family or Stepfamily and want to be prepared?
Towards a Healthy Step or Blended Family Experience
At the Step and Blended Family Institute our mission is to help step and blended families achieve their potential. To that end, we provide a continuum of services and resources that aid families, and the professionals who work with them, to acknowledge and resolve the unique challenges and dynamics that characterize the step situation.
The Step and Blended Family Specialists
We are focussed on addressing the issues and concerns of those living in step and blended families. We serve the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario. Telephone consultation and counselling are also available to those outside of these designated areas. Professional development and training clinics can be arranged for groups and organizations at their own locations.
Categories of Service
Education: Group seminars, Workshops and Retreats
Counselling: Personalized Services for individuals, couples, children and family groupings.
Professional Development / Training: Clinics, Staff Development Workshops, and Intensive Certification Seminars
Through our education and counselling programs each family will develop a framework and the skill set necessary to build a new, healthy, vibrant family system.
Our professional development initiatives give professionals a new awareness and understanding of “step” dynamics as well as the tools to help them work effectively with step and blended families.