* Is living in a Blended Family or a Stepfamily “more than you bargained for?”
* Does step parenting feel like the most challenging and thankless job of all?
* Is the tension and conflict taking its toll on your relationships
* Are you becoming worried about your children and their well-being?
* Are you constantly arguing with your partner about the kids, discipline and parenting in general?
• Is your ex or your partner's ex causing real problems in your blended family and in your relationship
• Are you at the end of your rope and need some answers NOW
* Are you considering entering into a Blended Family or Stepfamily and want to be prepared?
Stepfamily Counseling for Individuals and Couples
Stepfamily Counseling is appropriate for a number of circumstances and clients: For stepparents and biological parents experiencing persistent problems in their stepfamily life, couples wanting to get started on the right foot in their married life as a stepfamily or blended family, or stepfamilies that simply want to improve their overall functioning and succeed at merging two families together. Counseling may also be for someone who is dating in a step relationship where one or both of you has children. Counseling may also be for an individual who is struggling in the situation and wants to start with counseling for just him/herself or for those in a situation where they are the only one identifying the problem or willing to work on it at the time. We use the word counseling here as the umbrella term under which we include advice, coaching and therapeutic interventions as required.